- Submit an abstract including a session description
- Provide a color photo for promotional communications.
- Register for the conference upon acceptance. All conference registration fees, travel expenses and hotel accommodations are at the speaker’s expense.
- Speakers are responsible for making their own travel and hotel reservations.
- Submit final PPT presentation using conference template for final review/approval prior to conference.
- Each presentation: 20 minutes including 5 minutes for questions/answers.
- Make sure your presentation is representative of what was promoted to the attendees in conference program
- Do not use off-color jokes, sexist remarks, and racial, political, or religious references. Do not use humor at the expense of any members of the audience.
- Be conscious of the make-up of your audience. Your audience may come from different industries, professions and geographical regions.
- Speaker should check-in with the Room Monitor BEFORE the presentation session begins.
- A/V technician or room monitor will have a PC laptop set-up before each presentation.
- Upon arrival, speakers must check-in at the conference registration desk.
- Presenters should bring a backup copy of their PPT presentation on a USB flash stick/travel drive to the conference
Not Allowed : Promotion of any product or service within the presentation and/or through distribution of written promotional material. No commercials! Your best “advertisement” is to deliver a professional and relevant presentation. The purpose of the conference breakout sessions is to educate